Leah Rose is a singer/songwriter and Nashville recording artist out of Greenwood Springs, Mississippi. In 2019 she was nominated for three JMAs...Rising Star Vocalist of the Year, Modern Country Song of the Year and Video of the Year for her song “The Good Old Days.” Leah Rose was the first place winner in the 2017 Z98.5 FM Local Licks Songwriter Competition, the first place winner in the County Line Music, and the first place winner in the ALC Talent Competition. Leah Rose was a 2017 featured songwriter at the Frank Brown International Songwriters' Festival in Perdido Key, Florida where she performed at the #1 Beach Bar, Flora-Bama.
Leah Rose has performed along side of legendary musicians such as Darryl Worley, Brenda Kaye Perry, Lorrie Carter Bennett, and Travis Wammack. In April of 2018 she was scheduled as the opening act for country music superstar, John Anderson at the Amory Railroad Festival and in October 2018 she opened for Waterloo Revival (Big Machine Records). In 2019 Leah Rose opened for country music star, Darryl Worley at the Tennessee River Run.
Leah Rose released her debut EP in 2016. In 2017 she released her single "Love and Sunshine." In 2018 Leah Rose's song "Smithville" was chosen by the town of Smithville Mississippi for their campaign to bring new businesses to the area after the 2011 EF-5 tornado that destroyed the city of Smithville. The song "Smithville" was written, performed, and produced entirely by Leah Rose.
Her newest single, "The Good Old Days" was produced by Beaird Music Group, Inc. in Nashville. "The Good Old Days" was featured on WWMS (Miss 98FM) with Scott Spencer in the Morning and is in rotation on WJEC 106.5FM, WNAU 1470AM and KFAN 107.9FM. Leah Rose currently holds a song catalog of 85 originals, including two award-winning original songs.
Here are some of the great venues Leah Rose has performed at:
- Tennessee River Run, Savannah TN
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, Nashville TN
- The Listening Room, Nashville TN
- South Main Sounds, Memphis TN
- Flora-Bama, Perdido Key FL
- Lucy Buffet's LuLu's, Gulf Shores AL
- The Thirsty Devil, Tupelo MS
- Nautical Whimsey, Tupelo MS
- The Blue Canoe, Tupelo MS
- The Rattlesnake Saloon, Tuscumbia AL
- Temple Theater, Meridian MS
- WorkPlay, Birmingham AL
- Railroad Festival, Amory MS
- Champy's, Muscle Shoals AL
- Kelly-Days Bar, Winston-Salem NC
- and many, many more...
Radio stations Leah Rose has performed on:
- KFAN 107.9 FM, Fredericksburg, TX
- WFMH 95.5 FM, Hackleburg, MS
- MISS 98 FM, Tupelo MS
- WZLQ 98.5 FM, Tupelo MS
- WJEC 106.5 FM, Vernon AL
- WMUW 88.5 FM, Columbus MS
- WERH 92.1 FM, Hamilton AL
- WNAU 1470 AM, New Albany MS
- WMOX 1010 AM, Meridian MS
TV stations Leah Rose has performed on:
- WCBI, Columbus MS
- TV99, New Albany MS
- Comcast, Muscle Shoals AL
TV commercials Leah Rose has appeared in:
- City of Vernon (AL) Fourth of July Fireworks Celebration
- Shoals Recording Studio Grand Opening, Muscle Shoals AL
Newspapers/On-line News Leah Rose has appeared in:
- US News & World Report (AP)
- Monroe Journal, Amory MS
- Daily Journal, Tupelo MS
- Mississippi Business Journal (AP)
- Miami Herald (AP)
- Sacramento Bee (AP)
- Commercial Dispatch, Columbus MS
- Lamar Democrat, Vernon AL
- Lamar Leader, Sulligent AL
Fans can join Leah Rose's fan club, "The Rose Garden" by visiting her website. By providing an email address, fans receive information on upcoming shows, and new merchandise.
For bookings click on the CONTACT tab above.