Leah Rose is a singer/songwriter and Nashville recording artist out of Greenwood Springs, Mississippi. In 2017 Leah Rose was the first place winner in the Z98.5 FM Local Licks Songwriter Competition, the first place winner in the County Line Music Festival Songwriter Competition, and the first place winner in the ALC Talent Competition. Leah Rose was a 2017 featured songwriter at the Frank Brown International Songwriters' Festival in Perdido Key, Florida where she performed at the #1 Beach Bar, Flora-Bama. November 2018 will be Leah Rose's fourth appearance at the Frank Brown International Songwriters' Festival.
Leah Rose has performed along side of legendary musicians Brenda Kaye Perry, Lorrie Carter Bennett, and Travis Wammack. Two of her best memories is when Stan Perkins complimented her on her guitar and when legendary songwriter Dan Penn actually played it. In April of 2018 Leah Rose was scheduled as the opening act for country music superstar, John Anderson at the Amory Railroad Festival and in October 2018 she opened for Waterloo Revival (Big Machine Records).
Leah Rose released her debut EP in 2016. In 2017 she released her single "Love and Sunshine." In 2018 Leah Rose's song "Smithville" was chosen by the town of Smithville Mississippi for their campaign to bring new businesses to the area after the 2011 EF-5 tornado that destroyed the city of Smithville. The song "Smithville" was written, performed, and produced entirely by Leah Rose.
Her newest single, "The Good Old Days" was produced by Beaird Music Group, Inc. in Nashville. "The Good Old Days" was featured on WWMS (Miss 98FM) with Scott Spencer in the Morning and is in rotation on WJEC 106.5FM and WNAU 1470AM. Leah Rose currently holds a song catalog of 85 originals, including two award-winning original songs.
Here are just some of the great venues Leah Rose has performed at:
- Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, Nashville TN
- The Listening Room, Nashville TN
- South Main Sounds, Memphis TN
- Flora-Bama, Perdido Key FL
- Lucy Buffet's LuLu's, Gulf Shores AL
- The Thirsty Devil, Tupelo MS
- Nautical Whimsey, Tupelo MS
- The Blue Canoe, Tupelo MS
- The Rattlesnake Saloon, Tuscumbia AL
- Temple Theater, Meridian MS
- WorkPlay, Birmingham AL
- Railroad Festival, Amory MS
- Champy's, Muscle Shoals AL
- Kelly-Days Bar, Winston-Salem NC
- and many, many more...
Radio stations Leah Rose has performed on:
- MISS 98 FM, Tupelo MS
- WZLQ 98.5 FM, Tupelo MS
- WJEC 106.5 FM, Vernon AL
- WMUW 88.5 FM, Columbus MS
- WERH 92.1 FM, Hamilton AL
- WNAU 1470 AM, New Albany MS
- WMOX 1010 AM, Meridian MS
TV stations Leah Rose has performed on:
- WCBI, Columbus MS
- TV99, New Albany MS
- Comcast, Muscle Shoals AL
TV commercials Leah Rose has appeared in:
- City of Vernon (AL) Fourth of July Fireworks Celebration
- Shoals Recording Studio Grand Opening, Muscle Shoals AL
Newspapers Leah Rose has appeared in:
- Commercial Dispatch, Columbus MS
- Monroe Journal, Amory MS
- Lamar Leader, Sulligent AL
Fans can join Leah Rose's fan club, "The Rose Garden" by visiting her website. By providing an email address, fans receive information on upcoming shows, new merchandise, and receive a free music download.
Check out some of Leah Rose's live performances below. To book Leah Rose, please use the Contact tab above.